Wednesday, March 7, 2012

No Sugar Added

Most moms have beautifully crafted blogs that bare witness to the best and brightest moments in their kids' lives. For the most part, I have done the same. But, not today.

My kids are sick. My kids are whiny. My kids got me sick and now I am whiny, too. The only good thing about today is that there is another day tomorrow. By the strength of God we will plow through this yucky-no-good-very-bad-day and reach a better tomorrow, but until then, today has been brought to you by the word,"blah."

Okay. Okay. I came up with a few positive notes for the day.

1) Both of my kids want to be held at all times, so I have been forced to lift 20-32 lbs all day. Hello, mommy muscles!

2) The kids are past the point of no return with sharing germs, so I don't care if Daniel feeds his half eaten bread stick to Chase. It has saved me lots of breath.

3) Nobody is hungry, so no dinner needs to be made.

1 comment:

mndrix said...

Hang in there. You'll all get your smiles back before you know it.

I got a good laugh at your positive points. As they say, there's no situation bad enough that whining won't make it worse.