Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day

My great grandmother, Donnie, let me open her Christmas gift.

And then she gave me my very own present, this cool, twirling thing.
I also got a swing for the tree in my front yard.
Oh, spring. Won't you get here soon?

Family Photo: Megs, Travis and Titan (Right to left).

Yeah! Christmas Dinner. Marmee made cheesy bruschetta! Yum!

My mom, dad and me on Christmas.

Back to grandpa Tiger's house the day after Christmas for another "walk."
This time I chose to take the easy road.


Weeeeeeeee!!!

2 comments:

Jen Morgan said...

That sled looks like fun! And the spinny toy too. What a lucky baby! Merry Christmas! (p.s. I luv your matching hats.)

Jen Morgan said...

The family photo is especially sweet. Daniel has a great smile! And the last photo of Angie pulling the sled looks like its from an LL Bean catelog! :)