Friday, October 28, 2011

I Get It

When I got married and was looking for photos of my childhood for a slide show I was appalled that I could find so few without my older sister Jen in them. Where were all the cute photos of me? Just me. Truth be told, there weren't many. End of story.

Chase, honey. When I was pregnant with you I vowed to take countless photos of you ALONE. I didn't want your fate to be the same as mine, where I was stuck with the photos I had, cute or not - Okay. It wasn't really a big deal. But I vowed nonetheless.

Sorry. As my parents could have guessed - as could all you other parents of two or more kids - my commitment to your photo album is falling behind in the list of all things important, like keeping you and your brother alive!

So here are some precious pictures of my TWO boys!

In Chase' crib.

Smooch'n on the couch.

All three boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos!! You guys are so blessed, and your boys are just the sweetest!! Love that little smooch! :)