Friday, January 8, 2010

Isn't Family the Best?



"A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and
gold in his heart."

-Author Unknown




Grandpa Warren came to visit last week and he showed me lots of "Mr. fix-it" tricks around the house.

We installed a new stove vent. Here I am helping grandpa get the directions straight.


We put a lock in our bathroom window to keep the silly thing shut.
I found that I work best in the nude.


Grandma Christin came, too, and we went for walks ...


We celebrated Auntie G's birthday at Maggiano's - yum!

And we had dinner with Grandpa Tiger and Grandma Heidi at a Greek restaurant- Opa!


We had some relaxation time at the house ...


And grandpa played with me in the bath - twice!
Oh, how I love the bath! Grandpa, watch out for the Tsunami!!!


Thanks for coming to visit. I love you, guys!

Daniel.

1 comment:

JAKE said...

Daniel appears to want to help fix things, but JJ appears to have no interest. Maybe JJ should strip down too?