Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Lion Is In Quarantine

Stuffed Lion in Quarantine
Daniel's stuffed lion was put into quarantine today because of a little urine incident. As you can see in the picture below, Daniel's bed is usually right next to his Dad's. I was changing Daniel's diaper, Mom looking on from her bed, which is also right next to the crib. His old diaper was off as I grabbed for the new one. (See where this is going?) All of a sudden we heard water spraying somewhere. In fact, Daniel was peeing in a nice big arc from his crib all the way into my bed. My pillows and sheets were soaked and had to be changed by a nurse. Daniel's lion was also directly in the pee path and received a good soaking.

JJ and Daniel Sleeping
See that blue paper in Daniel's crib? That green star is Daniel's first for passing a test. The first "report card" is going on the fridge first thing when we get home. I wonder if Chuck E Cheese gives free tokens for new born reports too?

2 comments:

JAKE said...

I want to believe this story, I really do, but I'm guessing this is just a cover-up for JJ wetting his own bed. Already blaming this stuff on the baby, JJ? Shame on you.

Kevin said...

Two or three words depending on how you count it: pee-pee tepee. According to one leading source on the Internet, "Just place a pee-pee teepee on his wee-wee during diaper changes, and the hazard is averted."

And they come in all different styles for those fashion conscious shoppers.